The completion of the these tasks is essential to running a profitable business.
- Check cash positions
- Record transactions
- Document and file receipts
- Review unpaid bills from vendors
- Pay vendors, sign checks
- Prepare and send invoices
- Review projected cash flow
- Balance your checkbook
- Review past-due receivables
- Analyze inventory status
- Process/review payroll. Approve tax payments
- Review actual profit and loss v. budget and prior years
- Review month-end balance sheet v. prior period
- Prepare revised annual P & L estimates
- Review quarterly payroll reports – make payments
- Review sales tax – make quarterly payments
- Complete estimated income tax – make payments
- Review past due receivables
- Review your inventory
- Fill out IRS forms and 1099 Misc.
If you have any questions or need our assistance, contact us.