Specific Tax Services

You have received a notice from the Internal
Revenue Service. It could be because you did
not file, you have a balance due or your return
was adjusted.

These problems can easily be solved by some
of the services we provide.

Services include:
Offers-in-Compromise, Delinquent Tax Returns,
Innocent Spouse Relief, Audits, Partial-Pay
Installment Agreements, IRS Appeals and
Penalty Abatement.

Contact us today.